NHAF Worlifest’17 : Experience Art Like never Before
|4 pm – 5 pm||Warli Painting**|
|5 pm – 6 pm||Soft pastels, Landscape|
|6- 7 pm||Pencil shading, Sketching|
|7- 8 pm||Collage Art and texture
|8- 9 pm||Cartoon in Clay|
|9- 10||The Invisible Ball|
|1st April||Bake Sale to support IDA|
|4 pm – 5 pm||Egyptian art|
|5 pm – 6 pm||Scream,’ Edward Munch’**|
|6- 7 pm||Sepia tone, Still Life|
|7- 8Pm||Canvas,Mindscape in Pointillism *|
|8- 9 pm||Night scape, Pastels|
|9pm – 10pm||Clay Mural|
|4 pm – 5 pm||Action Painting, Exploring Artist ‘Jackson Pollock’|
|5 pm – 6 pm||Story Telling by Ritu Rathod|
|6- 7 pm||Story Boarding in Pencils|
|8- 9 pm||Origami *|
|9pm – 10pm||Clay|
Activity Fee :- Rs. 800/- per session .Excluding all materials.
Special 10% Early Bird offer:Pls avail till 20th March on all sessions.
Special 25% Scholarship given to all NHAF winners for any one activity in NHAF-Worlifest’17.
*Pls mail with Name, Age, School, Contact Details with interested activity to email@example.com at earliest.
* NGO’s can contact for special complimentary sessions till 20th March.
* Activity will support of Council For Fair Business Practices, CFBP.
Reporting Time 10 min prior the activity starts.
To book message Miss Hima 9892908081
NHAF Base : 921, Maker Chamber V, Nariman Point, Mumbai .
www.nhaf.in, facebook page : nhaf or nikihingad.artfoundation
NHAF Art Foundation Supports:
-Art students from Sir J.J. School of Arts.
– Organises Annual National Level – Inter School drawing event for school children at Sir J.J.School Of Arts.
– Organises round the year programs to promote art amongst school going children.
Multiple projects NHAF has associated with:
– Council For Fair Business Practices, CFBP
– Indian Council For Cultural Relations, ICCR along with Mumbai University.
-The Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
– The Cathedral and John Connon Infant School.
– The Rotary Club Of Mumbai.
– The St. George’s Hospital, Mumbai.
– Cancer Care Hospital, Jaipur.
– Make A wish Foundation.
– Specially Abled School, Byculla, Mumbai.
-National societies for clean cities, Mumbai.
-National Gallery for Modern Arts, Mumbai.
-Somaiya school ,Vidya vihar.
-St. Joseph’s Home and Nursery
-Art in the park
-Associations with many other social organisations.
NHAF Nature camps:-
– Gateway of India
– National gallery for Modern Art
– Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
– Girgaun Chawpatty
– Hanging Gardens
– And many more …