Always Color Outside the Lines
“I now reach for the colors I’ve never tried.
And Splash violet, melon, and chartreuse
all over my work.
Splatter it on the floor,
if the spirit so moves …
For now is the time to embrace my creativity,
And break all the rules.
In whatever I do,
I now, not worry about staying inside the lines…”
NHAF with Kala Ghoda Arts Festival presents: –
NHAF 5th Annual Inter School Art Competition 2016
Sir J.J. School of Arts, FORT.
On Sat, 6th February 2016
Time: 10 a.m.- 12.45 p.m.
Entries invited from all respective schools and individuals for NHAF- 5th Annual Inter School Annual Art Competition, “ Chitrakaar” to be held on 6th February 2016 at Sir J.J. School Of Arts, Mumbai. Celebrating the spirit of love for art , this competition will be all open to school students with no restrictions ( till seats last) for all art loving children .
Dates for receiving Entries starts from 18th January’16:
a) School Entry: Preferential entries : Open. All Schools can give unrestricted entries till Seats last, and are requested to send their wards entries, Veni A , Veni B , Vidi and Vici category (Age group given below) till 31 January’16, after to which the seats will be all given to other participants.
Veni A: 5yrs – 7yrs.
Veni B: 8yrs – 10 yrs
Vidi : Age 11- 14 yrs
Vici : Age 14-above
Pls email list of students participating with Childs Name, Age, Parent’s Name and No.’s, Email ID, School Name, Earlier achievements of the child in the field of art (if any), to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Individual Entry: Open. till 4th February’16 or till the seats available.
Pls email your request with Childs Name, Age, Parent’s Name and No.’s, Email ID, School Name, Earlier achievements of the child in the field of art (if any), to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
and wait for our reply.
c) Performance Category : Preferential entry: till 3rd February ’16 : To promote the freedom of art and creativity, this event will have live performances in music, singing, etc. This category is applicable to child presenting in any kind of such special performances.
d)Specially abled Category: Applicable to specially abled child only.
Kindly refer to the rules & regulations send in Italic letters.
Rules for the competition:
1) All Emails should be accompanied by Childs Name, Age, Parent’s Name and No.’s, Email ID, School Name, Earlier achievements of the child in the field of art (if any)
2) Preferential entry:
- a) Preferences given to children with recommendation letter from school.
- b) Earlier Achievements esp. in drawing, or any other fields.
- c) Can perform live in music instruments or any special feature in NHAF annual art event’15. (Only few seats.)
- d) NHAf winners’15. (Participating NHAF Winners’14 to mention their winning position in the mail sent to us)
3) The selection Committee may select or reject any entry and will not assign any reason for their decision.
4) The selection of entries and allotment of medals will be at strict discretion of the judging committee appointed by the foundation. The judging committee’s decision will be final.
5) Students must have student ID and the confirmation letter from NHAF present for this competition.
6) There will be no entry fee for this competition.
7) All artworks created by students during the time of competition will be the property of NHAF and the Foundation shall be entitled to reproduce any of the work in any publication.
8) While the Foundation will take all due care of the children, the foundation is not responsible for any damage by accident or loss.
9) Entry only by the confirmation letter mailed to you by NHAF.
Reporting time: half an hour before the competition starts at the Venue.
List of Awards
Veni A: 5yrs – 7yrs. 1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Veni B: 8yrs – 10 yrs.1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Vidi : Age 11- 14 yrs. 1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Vici : Age 14-above. 1st , 2nd , 3rd position, with consolation medals or trophies and certificates.
Preferred Medium for each Age group
Veni : oil pastels/wax crayons/ any other comfortable medium.
Vidi: water colors/Poster color/any other comfortable medium.
Vici : water color/poster color/charcoal/any other comfortable medium.
All children will have to come with their own material for drawing and painting. An easy theme and sheets will be given on the spot.
For further details pls. Contact NHAF ph.: 98929-08081 or 40441999 (between 11am to 6 pm only)
Join us on Nikihingad.artfoundation / Facebook. Refer to Lets talk art-NHAF group or NHAF on Facebook.
NHAF Base, 1-1,Ratnakar Bldg., Narayan Dhabolkar Marg, Off Nepeansea Sea Road, Mumbai 400 006. Phone: 98929-08081, 40441999
We wish all participants a very best of luck.